For Me Friends Only

A blog that's much ado about nothing really.

Friday, April 07, 2006

 

some fun










I have a short clip with music too but I can't upload here.

Anyway, trivia question:

1. Where's the background above?

2. Is the pict below nice?

Tweaked

Original




And Ta-DA!



Comments:
No, she doesn't, am thinking should I let her know but then again, wouldn't just want anyone reading my blog, so, no, won't be telling anyone.
 
Hey Ms P. Interesting that you surfed my website! We're living on the opposite of the world in different environments. As you can understand, I dont know where this building is, but yes, I do like the picture below :) The reason why Im writing in english is because I have a lot of foreign friends from all over the world, but Im a native Dutch speaker.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   October 2006   February 2007   May 2007   July 2007   November 2007   November 2011   December 2011   July 2012   December 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?