For Me Friends Only

A blog that's much ado about nothing really.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

A Bright Sunny Day

It's really bright and sunny out there right now but thankfully, the humidity level is low. I just finished tidying up my script for VO later but got a call from colleague to discuss about the clash in booking for tomorrow. Ridiculous as it is, yet again I suppose, the company's unable to supply two crew for shoot and because her ep's next Tuesday and she has to edit this Friday, I suppose priority has to go to her. But then again, why should I? Am supposed to meet Jane this Wed for Lunch but she hasn't called me and I'm not sure if I can postpone or change the timing.

Also, can my interviewee make it? The client being difficult as it is. Can't believe why simple matters get complicated. Think am going to throw it back to my boss and let her decide.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   October 2006   February 2007   May 2007   July 2007   November 2007   November 2011   December 2011   July 2012   December 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?