For Me Friends Only

A blog that's much ado about nothing really.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

More Pictures

Took a drive and a walk some months back and discovered:-

Where the train stops. I guess I was more surprised by the aura of serenity. It doesn't feel like Singapore does it?














I have more pictures but this blogger account is driving me nuts. The preview button is different from the draft and then the published blog is different again. The formatting is all over the place and I've just about given up trying to figure it out.

I've spent useless time trying to present my blog in a neat, orderly manner but sod it, you guys just have to bear with it.

I'll post more later as it's time for housework, so good Sunday folks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   October 2006   February 2007   May 2007   July 2007   November 2007   November 2011   December 2011   July 2012   December 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?