For Me Friends Only
A blog that's much ado about nothing really.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Ok, another blog that has no specific theme whatsoever. Reason? I've been inundated with lousy sleep and the lack of it. So, am blurry eyed and spaced out for the moment.I just want to say that listening to podcasts have helped a lot in my quest for the shut eye. As I've mentioned, I'm particular fond of a couple of them. 1. Delta Park Project. I enjoy listening to this weekly podcast of this husband and wife team. Highly likeable and their banter's enjoyable. It's listener friendly to me because they basically chat about their life and their reviews of dvds that they have watched. And they can be extremely hilarious. *thumbs up* 2. The tipsy chicks but they are no longer in service to my dismay. I would have recommend it to the men because it's so typically female but I need to find another couple who are as interesting. For example, in one of the podcast, one of the host went on and on about how she was dumped by her IBF - Internet Boyfriend. Yeah, new term, i'm enlightened. She analysed the reason from every angle which kind of circled back to her attractiveness and/or the guy's callousness. Mildly irritating yet highly fascinating.3. Mr Brown show - Zhng My Car. Highly hilarious for all Singaporeans who love their car and are into modification of their rides. I must say the first was still the best and Mr Brown really captured the persona of the local "england educated" mechanic who dispenses advice on how to make your ride "fierce" no matter what your budget is. I reckon this is good for those who are missing home.On a related note, the bloody COE has fallen to an all time low of around 8000 buckeroos, so an immediate loss of 20gs for me in a year and a half. Bloody f*bleep*ing hell, and borrowing the term from my ex boss, I'm the queen of lousy timing. Looking on the bright side however, maybe I can afford a very decent car hopefully next year when I break even?Anyway, like I mentioned, this is a blog that's just talking about nothing in particular. So will end here, and folks, I'd just like to say, American Idol is the best comedy on the tube for me at the moment. Highly hilarious though Simon is getting to be predictable and tiresome.Ciao bellas!
Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
November 2011
December 2011
July 2012
December 2013
